Indy House of Pilates is looking for motivated, friendly and experienced professionals to join our team.
Does that describe you? If so, then please read on!
Our studio has had tremendous growth and it’s time to bring on more teammates to serve our wonderful clients.
We’re not your typical gym, and we’re not looking for typical candidates… We’re not just going to hire anyone.
We exist for one reason: To make a positive impact on the wellbeing of our clients in a warm, friendly and inviting atmosphere.
We’re on a mission to change as many lives as possible, and we need an incredible team to do that.
WE ARE LOOKING TO HIRE THE FOLLOWING:
PLEASE APPLY BELOW IF…
You’re an energetic, customer service focused and self-motivated person who can excel in an entrepreneurial environment.
We’re looking for someone who possesses the following qualities:
- Has integrity in everything they do
- Pays close attention to detail
- Always humble
- Knows how to have some fun
- Takes initiative
- Great with people
- Is comfortable in large groups
- Wants to help to grow our business
- Wants to leave a legacy and change people’s lives
WARNING: Working in an entrepreneurial company is quite different than working for a “regular company.” We’re looking for someone who has a strong desire to constantly improve and grow, is creative, and can be flexible with demands.
When it comes to experience, we’re looking for someone who has strong customer service skills, has had “people” jobs before, and displays a genuine passion for the success of our clients.
For requirements, we don’t NEED you to have a college degree… we just need you to be knowledgable, certified in your specialty and friendly with others.
WE WANT THIS TO BE THE LAST STUDIO THAT OUR CLIENTS WILL JOIN…
… AND WE WANT THIS TO BE THE BEST PLACE WHERE YOU’LL CHOOSE TO SHARE YOUR TALENT AND EXPERIENCE!
Your Primary Objective: Make sure that the time our clients have at our studio is the best part of their day.
- Relevant certification and at least 1 year experience
- Neat, clean appearance; prompt & efficient, loyal, honest, and dependable
- Excellent communication skills are required, including phone etiquette and face-to-face interactions
- Ability to motivate clients and perform great in a “boutique” fitness facility
- A desire to change lives
- The ability to create constant “wow” experiences in the lives of our clients
- Passionate and willing to learn and grow
- Lead small and/or large group sessions… Paying close attention to modifications/accommodations required based upon each client’s specific needs/ability. Strong knowledge of anatomy, physiology and movement is a HUGE plus.
- Create and contribute to class plan, format and flow.
- Responsible for effectively handling client accountability and retention.
COMPENSATION, BENEFITS, AND HOURS:
- Full-Time Position (Early Mornings, Evenings, and Some Saturday Mornings Required)
- Hourly Wage Base, Commission-Based Incentives, & Quarterly Bonuses Based On Performance
- Paid Time Off & Retirement Account w/ Company Match
- Company provided uniforms, continuing education, in-services, and free training at the best gym around 🙂
HOW TO APPLY
We’re looking to hire the RIGHT person right away. If this opportunity sounds like the PERFECT FIT for you, then simply FILL OUT THE FORM BELOW TO get started…
This is NOT a corporate type of job. We are an entrepreneurial small business that is focused on CLIENT EXPERIENCE. This is not the type of job where just showing up is enough.
We want nothing more than to find a person who takes real interest in doing GREAT work and contributing toward our clients’ wellness and wellbeing… and toward the growth of the business.
Please fill out the form below to be considered for an interview.