Why is there a prerequisite for Pilates Equipment classes?
- In Pilates Equipment classes, there are multiple participants and the pace can be rather quick. In order to keep this pace while maintaining effectiveness and safety for all participants, it's essential that the Pilates fundamentals are understood and that each participant is familiar with the Pilates equipment.
- Having completed either 4 Private or Duet sessions OR the Intro to Pilates Reformer Workshop prior to joining a Pilates Equipment class will ensure your safety and allow you to get the most out of each class.
- Please feel free to contact the studio should you have any questions.
What do I need to wear for my class or session?
- All non-clothing items for classes are provided for you, including hand towels.
- We suggest that you bring water to every class.
- Below are details regarding specific classes to help make your experience as enjoyable as possible.
What do I need to wear for Zumba classes?
Wear clothing in which you're comfortable and can move freely in.
IMPORTANT ZUMBA SHOE FAQ's !!! PLEASE READ!!!
- Shoes that lace up are required for all Zumba Classes.
- Shoes that have as little traction/tred on the sole will allow for the best class experience.
- Shoes that have a pivot point or circle under the ball of the foot work the best.
- Running shoes or walking shoes are not ideal as they are designed only for forward motion.
- Shape-Up/Rocker-Bottom or backless shoes are not permitted.
- The instructor has the right to ask you to not participate if it's determined that your footwear is unsafe.
- If you have questions about the type of shoes you plan to wear to Zumba class, please contact us!
What should I wear for Pilates, Yoga, TRX or Fitness Barre classes?
Wear clothing in which you are comfortable and can move freely in. Shoes are not worn during class.
What does it mean to be on the Wait List?
If you're on the wait list for a class and someone who is on the class roster cancels and it's MORE than 24 hours before the class starts, then you'll get an automatic email from the online scheduler informing you that you've been added to class roster. This can happen often since people are able to cancel throughout each week. So if you're on the wait list, be sure to watch your email!
However, if you're on the wait list and someone who is on the class roster cancels but it's LESS than 24 hours before class starts, then you'll receive a phone call to let you know that a spot has opened up for you. If you can join the class, then you'll be added to the class roster.